How We're Different
It is important to let you know, we build decks because we want to build decks, not because we have to. We want to give our clients custom deck ideas that we can build into a reality! M.A. Swiastyn Building Co. would be proud to be your builder.
Building a deck on your home can be the perfect way to improve your quality of living. Adding a custom or unique deck, or even just improving your current deck, can be the perfect way to relax in the evenings with family. A custom deck will provide extra entertaining space for family and friends or enjoy our beautiful Michigan summers.
The biggest difference between M.A. Swiastyn Building Co. and all it's competitors is simple, Your Salesman Is Your Carpenter! That means after Mark helps you with the free design and product choices, he and his sons are the ones who will be building the deck. Every specific detail that is important to you is important to us.
Choosing Mark and the M.A Swiastyn Building Co. to build your deck has many other other advantages as well:
- No paid salesman to over-promise and under-deliver. You deal directly with the person who is going to build or update you deck. Have questions, you’ll be dealing directly with the builder, so we know the answers!
- Since Mark handles the design, sale and construction himself, you save money. Often sales staff receive commission based on how much you spend. This often encourages the sales person to get you to purchase unnecessary upgrades. With our ‘direct to the customer’ pricing structure you get more deck for your dollar!
- We use no sub-contractors. Mark and his sons build all their own decks which means we guarantee the standard and quality of our work, we don’t cut corners by using inferior products or fittings.
- Mark has been building decks since 1990. We are knowledgeable in all decking products and railing choices and are able to help give you honest, impartial advice to ensure your new deck serves the purposes you desire.
- We offer free design and product selection. Listening to you is integral to our custom deck design process. Together we will sit down and plan the deck you want.
- Mark and his sons have over 54 combined years of deck building experience. There is not much that we haven’t seen or experienced and this knowledge helps ensure that we provide you with the best deck possibly for your home.
- We are fully licensed and insured to ensure that you have peace of mind.